'Pittington Out of School Hours Club'
Monday – Friday (Term time only)
Our Childcare Team
Miss S Downey – Child Care & Education Level 2
Child Care, Learning & Development Level 3
Miss L Heseltine – BA Hons Primary Years Education
7:30 am – 8:55 am £5.00
We offer a choice of cereals and toast.
Dietary needs can be catered for.
Breakfast is served from 7.30 until 8.30 am.
A variety of activities and games are on offer.
For those children who would like to take part we have a sports coach offering various sporting activities on a Thursday morning (no extra cost)
Our capacity per session is 24 children.
3:30 pm – 6:00 pm £10.00
The children have the choice of a hot or cold light snack. This consists of a variety of sandwiches, soup spaghetti bolognaise, beans on toast etc.
A variety of indoor, outdoor games and activities will be on offer.
Our capacity per session is 24 children
For the first 4 weeks in September while the Reception children finish school at the slightly earlier time we will run P.O.S.H. from 2.30pm at no extra cost.
In this section...
It is advisable to book in well in advance (booking forms below) as P.O.S.H. is very popular.
Booking forms will be given to you on a monthly basis and can also be found on the school website. You can book as far in advance as you like.
For additional bookings, queries or emergencies between 7:30am- 8:55am & 3:30 – 6:00pm please contact.
Miss Downey 07935204131
Miss Heseltine 07935204132
During school hours contact school office 01913720314
Please click on the link below to download the booking form you require.
Any cancellations must be in writing (i.e. Letter, text or email) and must be made 24 hours (1 day) before the session you wish to cancel.
If a child is absent due to illness or a medical appointment you will not be charged for the missed session. However, if your child is booked in for a session and does not attend you will be charged the usual fee - £5 for a morning or £10 for an afternoon.
You are able to pay for P.O.S.H. either through Parent Pay or by using childcare vouchers.
If you are paying by Parent Pay this will show on your Parent Pay account on a daily basis.
We expect all balances to be cleared by the end of the month.
If paying by voucher you will need to let the school office know which voucher company you will be using. It would also be really useful if you could let school when you have made a payment (a simple text will do)
If using childcare vouchers you will receive an invoice at the end of the month.
Please feel free to contact either the school office or P.O.S.H childcare team.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking Forms will be handed out each month for you to book your child(ren) into morning or afternoon sessions. You can also access them from the school website or the school office Please could they be returned before the start of each month so we know to collect your child(ren) from the relevant classrooms at the end of the school day.
- Any cancellations must be in writing (i.e. Letter, text or email) and must be made 24 hours (1 day) before the session you wish to cancel.
- If a child is absent due to illness or a medical appointment you will not be charged for the missed session. However, if your child is booked in for a session and does not attend you will be charged the usual fee - £5 for a morning or £10 for an afternoon.
- Payments for P.O.S.H are to be made via ParentPay or Vouchers on a monthly basis (please do not let this mount up)
- Our capacity per session is 24 children.
The above Terms and Conditions can be printed and signed here
Examples of Activities
Below are some of the exciting things we get up to in POSH during the Spring Term.
Below are some of the exciting things we get up to in POSH during the Autumn Term.